Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electric Bikes
Reload this Page >

Why do you think Ebikes haven't caught on for bicycle commuters in North America?

Search
Notices
Electric Bikes Here's a place to discuss ebikes, from home grown to high-tech.

Why do you think Ebikes haven't caught on for bicycle commuters in North America?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-15, 11:53 AM

Bikes: This list got too long: several ‘bents, an urban utility e-bike, and a dahon D7 that my daughter has absconded with.

Liked 67 Times in 49 Posts
I also commute on my e-bike on a daily basis. Right now I have studded snow tyres on it. Part of my decision to go with an e-bike is the wind here; it is not uncommon to be commuting into a 20+ mph headwind.

As far as why it isn't popular, many of the reasons are the same as conventional bicycles. The perceived extra time it will take to go places, and the comfort and effort issues.

In addition, e-bikes have a significantly added cost. There is also the bicycle-sports problem. Because bicycles are seen as either sporting goods, or transportation for the very poor, e-bikes are certain to be looked down on. For some reason people who don't even know me feel comfortable remarking that the e-bike is cheating . . . cheating what isn't exactly clear. However, they never seem to extend that "cheating" to cars. I understand why, the auto is the conventional, the familiar.

I think as people become more familiar with e-bikes the sticker shock will fade. I would still like to see greater polite acceptance; further, the same as other bicyclists want, places to safely lock up. Along with safe lock-ups, I would like the police to treat bike theft seriously. The loss of a 2k-3k e-bike is not a small problem for a person relying on that e-bike to get to work.
Old 12-08-15, 12:37 PM

Bikes: K2 Attack 2.0

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"Along with safe lock-ups, I would like the police to treat bike theft seriously. The loss of a 2k-3k e-bike is not a small problem for a person relying on that e-bike to get to work."

I had not thought about this. And what about insurance ? Anybody look into the cost ?
Old 12-08-15, 07:07 PM

Bikes: 2007 Rocky Mountain Sherpa 30 (bionx), 2015 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by K2AZ
Thanks,InTHERain. I'm a bit of a gas head but the newer battery systems have me rethinking how I do some things. Guess I'm making up for past desecration to the planet ? LOL
I don't commute by e-bike because I'm some sort of conservationist. First, I commute by bike because it is dang fun! It has it's hassles (clothing for weather conditions) but I've always had a good time riding my bike... might as well take the 25 minutes to do it each way to and from work. The e-bike is fun, I'm still on a bike, I'm still pedaling (my e-bike is pedal assist only, no throttle), I'm outside (there is something satisfying about that even when the conditions are horrible), I can carry way more stuff than I would ever need, and I can get home a bit quicker than my regular bike if I need to without nearly the effort (it's slightly uphill on the way home.)

There is a slight economic benefit... I don't have to pay for parking, but I probably eat more.
Old 12-22-15, 04:06 AM

Bikes: 2005 Giant Transport SX, stationary bicycle

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EBikeFL
I brought the e-bike idea to the business start-up at my local college and the organizers saw it as third-world transportation. To the majority of people, the only way to get around is by car. In fact, a fellow student said he'd have to loose both his legs in order to stop driving and never would try out an e-bike. The people I talked to about using an e-bike see it as a step down in their social/monetary status.

Unless people take the initiative or are forced by some other reason such as cost to own/use a car; they will not switch.

My second prototype e-bike; however, is changing the above perceptions.

At my place of employment several years ago the supervisor told a new female employee that riding her bicycle into work made her look like she was homeless derelict and he discouraged her from doing that. She told me this in confidence so I never went to this guy and told him what an idiot he was. I was riding my bike into work 3-4 days a week and of course he never said anything to me.
Old 12-22-15, 08:01 AM

Bikes: This list got too long: several ‘bents, an urban utility e-bike, and a dahon D7 that my daughter has absconded with.

Liked 67 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by jon c.
Small scooters have exploded with college kids here, but I think they're a lot cheaper than e-bikes and that's a huge factor in that market.

When I was finishing my MBA, back in 2010, I checked into an bike on campus. I was told that it would have to have a motorcycle parking permit and be parked in a regular parking space, and like a motorcycle, not be attached to amy campus fixture. In other words, I had to just lay it on the ground in the parking lot and walk away in order to "park" it.

I was told that if it were found int he "bicycle" parking facility, it would be confiscated. It should come as no surprise that I didn't get an ebike while I was at college.

Back you your point, small scooters are heavy enough that it is harder for a thief to just pick them up and leave with them.
Old 12-22-15, 10:37 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Robert C
When I was finishing my MBA, back in 2010, I checked into an bike on campus. I was told that it would have to have a motorcycle parking permit and be parked in a regular parking space, and like a motorcycle, not be attached to amy campus fixture. In other words, I had to just lay it on the ground in the parking lot and walk away in order to "park" it.

I was told that if it were found int he "bicycle" parking facility, it would be confiscated. It should come as no surprise that I didn't get an ebike while I was at college.

Back you your point, small scooters are heavy enough that it is harder for a thief to just pick them up and leave with them.
Have you seen this scooter? Its got 1000w hub motor with a 48v lithium battery and can be folded to be very portable.

Metro Express Scooter 48v Lithium | electro bike world

Attached Images
Old 12-22-15, 10:59 AM

Bikes: Nashbar CR5

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Wilfred Laurier
I ride bicycles. If you put a motor on a bicycle, it is a motor-cycle. If I want to ride a motorcycle, I find gas powered ones are much more fun.
Also, e-bikes sold in my province are limited to 32 km/h, and I can usually ride faster than that on a standard non-e-bike (a me-bike?), except for going up hills.
I think this is it more than anything, seriously.

In America, people commute by car. For better or for worse, they do. That's a fact. They won't ride an e-Bike INSTEAD of their car.

Then you have Bicycle commuters. Who are doing it for a variety of reasons. Cost, fitness, the environment, convenience. But at the end of the day, I'd suggest the bulk of them actually want to ride the bike, want to get a little training it, and want to do some 'work'.

If more Americans commuted by Bike, then more would likely use an e-Bike for sure.

There's also the issue that once that battery dies, you have a super heavy low-end bike that you paid a fistful for. For those who commute, many also cycle recreationally; and would like to on a ride longer than a few miles. Meaning dropping a lot of cash on an eBike that COULD be spent on a better equipped bike. If you only commute, an e-bike makes sense. But if 3 hour saturday rides are also your think, it's kind of a terrible bike.

That, ultimately, is the issue with eBikes. Most of them are terrible bikes with a terrible battery on them. Otherwise, they are very expensive. The market is just small for them. It's not that they don't have merits, they just don't make sense in the budget of a lot of folks. I'd rather pedal my bike on my commute (I actually walk my commute but, that's beside the point) and have a lighter, nicer bike; than lug a dead battery around on my evening and weekend rides. And I'd rather upgrade my bike or it's components, than buy an e-Bike as a 'secondary' commuter bike. Though different people in different circumstances probably have a different perspective. If my commute were different, it might make more sense. If, for example, I had a long, steep hill to climb, and didn't want to walk into work drenched in sweat every day, it might be brilliant!
Old 12-22-15, 11:03 AM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bicyclequeen
At my place of employment several years ago the supervisor told a new female employee that riding her bicycle into work made her look like she was homeless derelict and he discouraged her from doing that. She told me this in confidence so I never went to this guy and told him what an idiot he was. I was riding my bike into work 3-4 days a week and of course he never said anything to me.
My wife and I are the only cyclists I know of in this community who are the 'lycra clad' type. It just doesn't happen, and in years of living out here, I've honestly never, ever seen it. Small, rural community. People get really offended that we're out on the roads on our bicycles. And yes, the only people who DO ride bicycles, are either extremely low income, or have lost their drivers license due to DWI's. I once even had a guy walk up to me and ask 'how much longer until you get your license back and don't have to ride that thing anymore'. While I'm riding a road bike with clipless pedals and clad in lycra. That seriously is the thought process. You only ride a bike because that's the only thing a judge will let you ride, or because you can't afford anything else. (And it's not tough to afford a car out here where parking is free and everyone has a driveway or a garage, and most folks grew up handy enough to do their own repairs and maintenance) . And usually it's a rusty old mountain bike.
Old 12-22-15, 01:46 PM

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by RomansFiveEight

In America, people commute by car. For better or for worse, they do. That's a fact. They won't ride an e-Bike INSTEAD of their car.

Then you have Bicycle commuters. Who are doing it for a variety of reasons. Cost, fitness, the environment, convenience. But at the end of the day, I'd suggest the bulk of them actually want to ride the bike, want to get a little training it, and want to do some 'work'.

If more Americans commuted by Bike, then more would likely use an e-Bike for sure.

There's also the issue that once that battery dies, you have a super heavy low-end bike that you paid a fistful for. For those who commute, many also cycle recreationally; and would like to on a ride longer than a few miles. Meaning dropping a lot of cash on an eBike that COULD be spent on a better equipped bike. If you only commute, an e-bike makes sense. But if 3 hour saturday rides are also your think, it's kind of a terrible bike.

That, ultimately, is the issue with eBikes. Most of them are terrible bikes with a terrible battery on them. Otherwise, they are very expensive. The market is just small for them. It's not that they don't have merits, they just don't make sense in the budget of a lot of folks. I'd rather pedal my bike on my commute (I actually walk my commute but, that's beside the point) and have a lighter, nicer bike; than lug a dead battery around on my evening and weekend rides. And I'd rather upgrade my bike or it's components, than buy an e-Bike as a 'secondary' commuter bike. Though different people in different circumstances probably have a different perspective. If my commute were different, it might make more sense. If, for example, I had a long, steep hill to climb, and didn't want to walk into work drenched in sweat every day, it might be brilliant!

I think you have it right, things are changing lately so more and more people will opt for E-Bikes as "transportation" when the weather is good and the trip is short... JMO
Old 12-22-15, 03:59 PM

Bikes: 2007 Rocky Mountain Sherpa 30 (bionx), 2015 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra

I'm just wondering how often you push your car when it runs out of gas. I have never run out of juice on my e-bike (but I have run out of gas in a car.) I would dare say that most people that have an e-bike have more than one bike. I doubt that most people that enjoy mountain biking take their carbon fiber road bike up in the hills. I commute on my e-bike. I ride a carbon fiber road bike on 3 hour saturday rides. My e-bike has replaced a car as my commuter... so it makes perfect sense in my budget. Different tools/toys for different activities.
Old 12-22-15, 04:03 PM

I have a 50cc scooter, also. I prefer the e-bike for commuting. There are times when the scooter is more convenient and gets me places a few minutes faster. During the winter, I have to pick my days to ride the scooter so that I don't have to put it into "storage" mode. Today was one of those days... However, I should have taken the bicycle instead... ice on the road and a scooter are not a great combination.
Old 12-22-15, 04:32 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by InTheRain
I'm just wondering how often you push your car when it runs out of gas. I have never run out of juice on my e-bike (but I have run out of gas in a car.) I would dare say that most people that have an e-bike have more than one bike. I doubt that most people that enjoy mountain biking take their carbon fiber road bike up in the hills. I commute on my e-bike. I ride a carbon fiber road bike on 3 hour saturday rides. My e-bike has replaced a car as my commuter... so it makes perfect sense in my budget. Different tools/toys for different activities.
I'm not sure this analogy really holds up. Cars have a much longer range and can be fueled up quickly at the many, many gas stations around an area. Running out of fuel is due to negligence. Whereas an eBike has a finite range and can not quickly be recharged. Thus it's impractical for very long rides (as you just end up with a heavy bike), even if it's excellent for commuting. I've never pushed my car, or any car. If I did run out of gas, I'd call a tow truck to bring me some. However, I don't. I use my fuel gauge and keep my gas full. My car as a range of over 425 miles. On a recent long interstate trip, I was averaging 475 miles between fuel stops.

I'm yearning for the day when there are affordable, practical electric cars. But their two obstacles is that they are very expensive; and that they have a short range and can't be refueled quickly.

I like e-Bikes, in fact I'd like to have one to play with; though, admittedly, I don't know what I'd actually do with them. And what you're saying reinforces my point, not contradicts it. Many enthusiasts cyclists will buy an e-Bike as an "additional" bike. It makes sense to people who will replace a car but, that's not many people. Like it or not, many Americans want a car. Many in urban areas probably don't need one, but they've got one anyway. So the market buying e-Bikes is a market of people who commute by bike, which is already a small (but growing!) market. Within that market, enthusiasts who might not be able to afford both a road bike and an e-Bike, might opt for the road bike instead of the e-Bike, if they can't afford both.

FWIW, I walk my commute generally, unless the weather is bad. I'm less than a mile from work, it'd take me longer to bike, by the time I get my shoes on (even if I skipped the lycra) and then swapped back to my dress shoes when I got to work. If the weather is bad I do take my car. But, for me, if I were commuting with bike and were in the market for an e-Bike, I don't know that I'd buy one. I'd rather take that money and invest it in a better road bike and just ride that.

I didn't say there was no market for it, or that it's bad. Just that the market is small.

Originally Posted by InTheRain
I have a 50cc scooter, also. I prefer the e-bike for commuting. There are times when the scooter is more convenient and gets me places a few minutes faster. During the winter, I have to pick my days to ride the scooter so that I don't have to put it into "storage" mode. Today was one of those days... However, I should have taken the bicycle instead... ice on the road and a scooter are not a great combination.
During the winter, add some Seafoam to the fuel tank and plug it into a battery tender. When you ride it, ride it. When it sits, let it sit. The seafoam will prevent the fuel from varnishing.
Old 12-22-15, 06:17 PM

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

I think RomansFiveEight has it right. There are plenty of E-Bike systems out there that can do the job now... But, the expense is too high for most, or they need skills they don't really have, skills/knowledge to build one that "would" be affordable and do the job... Same with the E-Cars, I bought a Prius C, why did I do that when I really would rather have a Tesla...?

EDIT; The technology is here, what need to happen is for a Mr. Ford/Tesla for E-Bikes to come along and blow the doors off everyone's expectations for what you get for the price... JMO

EDIT 2: If GM for instance started to build a "Tesla" E-Car the price would drop like a rock, their E-Cars would actually do what most people would expect/want the car to be able to do... So, why not? Because GM wants their own system and not pay Tesla for the rights. ... Instead they spend millions developing their own so far POS E-Car, Boo...

Last edited by 350htrr; 12-22-15 at 08:41 PM.
Old 12-23-15, 06:24 PM

I'm not sure this analogy really holds up. Cars have a much longer range and can be fueled up quickly at the many, many gas stations around an area. Running out of fuel is due to negligence. Whereas an eBike has a finite range and can not quickly be recharged. Thus it's impractical for very long rides (as you just end up with a heavy bike), even if it's excellent for commuting. I've never pushed my car, or any car. If I did run out of gas, I'd call a tow truck to bring me some. However, I don't. I use my fuel gauge and keep my gas full. My car as a range of over 425 miles. On a recent long interstate trip, I was averaging 475 miles between fuel stops.

I'm yearning for the day when there are affordable, practical electric cars. But their two obstacles is that they are very expensive; and that they have a short range and can't be refueled quickly.

I like e-Bikes, in fact I'd like to have one to play with; though, admittedly, I don't know what I'd actually do with them. And what you're saying reinforces my point, not contradicts it. Many enthusiasts cyclists will buy an e-Bike as an "additional" bike. It makes sense to people who will replace a car but, that's not many people. Like it or not, many Americans want a car. Many in urban areas probably don't need one, but they've got one anyway. So the market buying e-Bikes is a market of people who commute by bike, which is already a small (but growing!) market. Within that market, enthusiasts who might not be able to afford both a road bike and an e-Bike, might opt for the road bike instead of the e-Bike, if they can't afford both.

FWIW, I walk my commute generally, unless the weather is bad. I'm less than a mile from work, it'd take me longer to bike, by the time I get my shoes on (even if I skipped the lycra) and then swapped back to my dress shoes when I got to work. If the weather is bad I do take my car. But, for me, if I were commuting with bike and were in the market for an e-Bike, I don't know that I'd buy one. I'd rather take that money and invest it in a better road bike and just ride that.

I didn't say there was no market for it, or that it's bad. Just that the market is small.
I know the range of my battery so I'm never in danger of being negligent and running out of juice. Even if I did run out of juice, I could still ride my e-bike. Yes, it would be heavy, but it would actually be lighter than a fully loaded touring bike (my e-bike is a touring bike.) and I have ridden my bike for several miles without any pedal assist, so it can be done without a whole lot of difficulty.

My e-bike (even prior to it being an e-bike) was bought with the primary purpose (90+ percent) of commuting by bicycle. I would think that is the main market for e-bikes in Europe. My road bike, on the other hand was not purchased for the purpose of commuting... and it's an extremely poor commuter in the rainy conditions that I commute in. "Upgrading" my road bike with fenders, racks, lights, panniers, and wider tires to make it a better commuter would only ruin it for the purpose that I have it - fitness, club, and distance rides.

As far as "playing" with an e-bike... I've never considered mine a toy. It is an excellent commuting tool. I think that is the main barrier to bicycles, in general, in the USA. People think of bicycles as toys. And I'm positive that most bicycles purchased in this country are purchased in the toy section of a department store rather than a local bike shop. And, for most people, the "toy" breaks and it's discarded.

Yes, the bicycle commuter market is small. However, I think the e-bike could be the perfect commuter for many. The two things that are of biggest concern to me for an e-bike are, 1) initial cost and 2) bicycle security. However, the initial cost of my road bike was high enough that I would worry about how secure it was if I commuted with it. Fortunately, for me, whichever bike I commute with, it is parked in my office within 10 feet of me. If that were not an option, I would most likely be commuting on an early 90's hardtail mountain bike - but even one of those was stolen (bolt cutters) from the parking garage in my building just a few weeks ago.

Last edited by InTheRain; 12-23-15 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-23-15, 09:17 PM

Bikes: GT Transeo & a half dozen ebike conversions.

Liked 298 Times in 208 Posts
I no longer have to work or commute. Thank goodness. I just want to point out that while some extremely fast and powerful e-bikes are absolute hell to pedal, there are e-bikes that are quite rideable without power.

My home built e-bike is based on a steel frame Trek mountain bike, so it was never very light. Motor and battery add 19 pounds, and a comfortable unpowered speed is 12-14 mph for me. The controller stops delivering power over 20 mph, but it can be pedalled a little faster. This is all I need..

I ride for exercise on local streets and bike paths, typically for 90 minute or 18-20 miles. I vary the route, and use three different bikes I have, including the e-bike. When I use the e-bike, I don't power it up for the first hour. It pedals fine and I really like it. When I pedal my alloy Diamondback, stuff squeaks and parts flex, and it really seems less efficient than steel. I guess a tune-up is needed. My newest Transeo feels much better.
Old 12-24-15, 02:14 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

... If you only commute, an e-bike makes sense. But if 3 hour Saturday rides are also your thing, it's kind of a terrible bike.

... If my commute were different, it might make more sense. If, for example, I had a long, steep hill to climb, and didn't want to walk into work drenched in sweat every day, it might be brilliant!
Lots of good comments, Romans 5:8. Thanks.

Last spring, I upgraded my Ohm Urban 700 with a new battery that "holds" 557wH of juice, good for over 60 miles with the rider (me) getting proper exercise. Range anxiety is no longer an issue, and the 3-hour weekend ride is quite enjoyable without stress in dealing with that last steep hill to my house if the battery were to run out of power.

Speaking of commuting, I've turned myself into a bad-weather-biker with proper gear and an attitude of daily fitness, with hills on both ends of the commute. The e-bike makes it a daily doable for my over 60 year young body. My 3.5L 4-wheel cage hasn't been used in over two weeks.
Old 12-24-15, 02:20 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by profstack
Lots of good comments, Romans 5:8. Thanks.

Last spring, I upgraded my Ohm Urban 700 with a new battery that "holds" 557wH of juice, good for over 60 miles with the rider (me) getting proper exercise. Range anxiety is no longer an issue, and the 3-hour weekend ride is quite enjoyable without stress in dealing with that last steep hill to my house if the battery were to run out of power.

Speaking of commuting, I've turned myself into a bad-weather-biker with proper gear and an attitude of daily fitness, with hills on both ends of the commute. The e-bike makes it a daily doable for my over 60 year young body. My 3.5L 4-wheel cage hasn't been used in over two weeks.
Thats awesome. Good for you! I walk my commute, but still drive when the weather is bad. Unfortunately though my role requires me to travel frequently and it's not always feasible to do anything but take my car or motorcycle. However my office is just a mile away, which is nice.
Old 12-24-15, 03:17 PM

There's E-Bikes out there now that could work for almost anyone, all you need is $$$... You can now get one that can go 60MPH and go 150 miles on one charge without pedaling at 20MPH...
Old 12-24-15, 04:13 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 350htrr
There's E-Bikes out there now that could work for almost anyone, all you need is $$$... You can now get one that can go 60MPH and go 150 miles on one charge without pedaling at 20MPH...
Hee hee. The point of e-bikes for me is being able to ride everyday on the hills of this city. For the 60mph, I've got a 750cc motorcycle with way more protective gear on me than for pedaling at 15mph.
Old 12-24-15, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by profstack
Hee hee. The point of e-bikes for me is being able to ride everyday on the hills of this city. For the 60mph, I've got a 750cc motorcycle with way more protective gear on me than for pedaling at 15mph.
Me too, I just want some assist sometimes... I was just pointing out that now there is an E-Bike out there for practically everybody, right from the extreme E-Bike to basic E-Bikes. All one needs to do is decide how much one wants to spend and how one wants to ride the bike and there's one out there, unlike a few years ago...
Old 01-01-16, 04:19 PM

Bikes: Worksman Port o trike, Cozy cargo trike; both electric.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
For those who have trouble with Ebikes and the law I might point out that Federal law makes two points clear. First Ebikes are NOT vehicles. They are classed as personal property by federal law. The law also prohibits any restrictions being put on Ebikes that are not also put on non powered bikes.
Old 01-01-16, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by hoodat
For those who have trouble with Ebikes and the law I might point out that Federal law makes two points clear. First Ebikes are NOT vehicles. They are classed as personal property by federal law. The law also prohibits any restrictions being put on Ebikes that are not also put on non powered bikes.
You should post that here... https://www.bikeforums.net/commuting/...lanes-mup.html
Old 01-01-16, 05:23 PM
55+ Club,...

Bikes: 9+,...

Liked 985 Times in 694 Posts
Ebikes are illegal in NYC. They tend to ignore then though, especially if they're pedal assist (pedalec). If you have a throttle they might ticket you,...maybe. Most fast food delivery people are ignored, as the police don't want to ruin the ability to get their food delivered.
Old 01-02-16, 07:43 AM
Day trip lover

Bikes: '16 Giant Escape 3 (fair weather ride), Giant Quasar (work in progress), 2002 saturn vue (crap weather ride)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You want to know why E-bikes haven't caught on? it's simple, it falls under "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", and E-bikes try to fix something that ain't broke. Instead of marketing them as a vehicle (as they should), they try and market them as a bicycle (which they are not). It's that simple, they are an electric moped.

Last edited by mr geeker; 01-02-16 at 07:53 AM.
Old 01-02-16, 10:36 AM

Bikes: Worksman Port o trike, Cozy cargo trike; both electric.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Because of my age and the poor balance after an operation I ride an Etrike. I think I can speak to why more people don't use this form. it's simply because trikes are associated in peoples minds with little old ladies.
Actually this format has many advantages for Those who commute or shop with them. You can carry a heavier load and not have to worry about balancing it. It's easy to toss a raincoat or jacket in back if the weather is unsettled. Trikes are more utilitarian than bikes but younger folks have preconceptions about them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.