Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Another Nashbar 10% off. Expires 4/19/04.

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-04, 05:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I got a nashbar catalog with my last order and it has a coupon for 10% off on it. The coupon code is W189. It expires 4/19/04. I havent tried it, but it likely needs to be entered in the comments box like the past couple W*** coupons.
Old 03-13-04, 02:03 PM
K2 Biker

Bikes: K2 Beast, K2 Flyin' Monkey, DiamondBack Axis TR

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This one don't work....

Maybe its only good 4 U 2 use....
Old 03-13-04, 02:11 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sonny*Daze
Maybe its only good 4 U 2 use....
Coupon codes W186, W187 and W188 have come on the front of catalogs people recieved with orders in the past couple of months. For some reason none of these coupon codes work when put in the coupon code box. Nashbar has told people to place the code in the comments box during the order and they apply the coupon later. Check out some of the older Nashbar coupon code threads.
Old 03-16-04, 05:04 PM
Über member!

Bikes: 2004 Albert Eisentraut

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have used the "W189" a week ago and it works! you must put it in the comments field as it will not be accepted in the coupon field.. and the discount will not show until you receive the goods...
Old 03-16-04, 07:33 PM
K2 Biker

Bikes: K2 Beast, K2 Flyin' Monkey, DiamondBack Axis TR

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bg4533
Nashbar has told people to place the code in the comments box during the order and they apply the coupon later.
Yeah, but I won't know if they accept the coupon until AFTER I have entered the order. I only want to place the order if I'm getting the discount.....
Old 03-17-04, 11:39 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
They are telling you now that it is a valid coupon, and you will be getting a discount.
These "w" coupons are used all the time, are you trying to be difficult?
Old 03-17-04, 12:12 PM
Über member!

Bikes: 2004 Albert Eisentraut

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sonny*Daze
Yeah, but I won't know if they accept the coupon until AFTER I have entered the order. I only want to place the order if I'm getting the discount.....
If you are worried about it, make sure to write in the comments that you will not accept the goods UNLESS they honor the coupon...
as I have said before, when I go th package and looked at the enclosed bill the discount was there, not as a separate line item at the total area, but they reduced the price of every item I ordered by 10%... I hope this helps put your mind at ease...
Old 03-17-04, 12:31 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
For even more proof...

Last edited by bg4533; 03-18-04 at 10:35 AM.
Old 03-19-04, 02:11 PM
Rabbit Herder

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
haha! the wifey must have tossed that cat, i didnt see it this month. just under the bell though, Northwave shoes are on their way here!..
Old 03-30-04, 04:25 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just FYI... I placed an order last week, and I put "Coupon Code W189" in the comments box. The order arrived today - no discount.
Old 03-30-04, 04:34 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cpratt25
Just FYI... I placed an order last week, and I put "Coupon Code W189" in the comments box. The order arrived today - no discount.
First time I placed an order using code W186 Nashbar forgot to enter the discount. Sent them an email and within a few hours I got an email back saying they applied the discount. I have heard from a few others who have had the same thing happen. Send them an email telling them you entered the code you got from a catalog in the comments box and they should take it off. Let us know the results.
Old 03-30-04, 05:22 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
So I'm not the only one. Maybe they get in a hurry and overlook the comments sometimes.

I'd send them an email, ... but I got the code off this board, not from a catalog. Under the circumstances, I don't feel entitled to a discount so I don't want to push the issue. It wasn't a big order (a 10% discount would save me $7), and I needed the stuff so I would have bought it anyway.

I do appreciate the codes y'all post. I've saved some bucks in the past. And if they ever give me a code, I'll pass it on.
Old 03-30-04, 05:55 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cpratt25
So I'm not the only one. Maybe they get in a hurry and overlook the comments sometimes.

I'd send them an email, ... but I got the code off this board, not from a catalog. Under the circumstances, I don't feel entitled to a discount so I don't want to push the issue. It wasn't a big order (a 10% discount would save me $7), and I needed the stuff so I would have bought it anyway.

I do appreciate the codes y'all post. I've saved some bucks in the past. And if they ever give me a code, I'll pass it on.
Hmmm...I would say that if Nashbar did not want more than one person using the code or only certain people using the code they would go to one time use codes like so many other places do. That said, I think your as entitled to it as anyone else.