Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Charity Events
Reload this Page >

Bottle Stoppers for 2008 PMC

Notices
Charity Events Whether you're looking for riders, sponsors, or volunteers, this is the place to tell the world that cyclists can make a difference.

Old 01-17-08, 04:05 PM

Bikes: Specialized Allez Elite

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I will be riding the 192 mile route from Sturbridge MA, to Provincetown MA in the 2008 Pan Massachusetts Challenge. I am offering these hand-crafted wine bottle stoppers to anyone who donates $30 to my fundraising account. Since these are hand made, the size, style and wood species will vary. These are a great addition to your bar setup, and also make great gifts. And you will be joining the fight against cancer at the same time! Last year, the PMC raise $33 million for the Jimmy Fund/Dana Farber Cancer Institute. An astounding 100% of all rider-generated donations went directly to the charity.

If you would like to support my ride, go to:

https://www.pmc.org/egifts/giftinfo.asp?EgiftID=GF0036

A $30 donation to my ride will result in my sending you a bottle stopper. Please be sure to leave name and address. I will cover shipping.

Thanks, and stay safe!