Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

Diamondback Sorrento 06 cheap!!

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-07, 02:46 PM
wannabe biker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey, all! I lucked out and found a local bike shop getting out of the bicycle biz and converting to fitness only. Anyways, I talked to the owner today and he has a 06 DB Sorrento brand new for cheap. I am going to pick it up tonight. When I asked him how much it was going to be, and mentioned Dicks Sporting Goods is selling 07's for $289.99, he said "Dont worry about price, you'll buy it when I tell you in the store." So I will let you all know later tonight what this great blow out clearence price is.
Old 01-23-07, 11:06 PM
wannabe biker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
well, when i got there it was ready to go and everything. i paid 200 bucks for it, little bit more than what i had brewing in my head, but i think its still a steal. anyways, here are some pics, let me know if i did good or not. this is my first real decent bike, i know theres better, but for now this will do.

Old 01-24-07, 12:03 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
You did good...now go out and ride the crap out of it...find a nasty trail and baptize it! It's a good looking frame on the DB, if you ever break parts, upgrades are pretty cheap. Good job, you scored well!
For FYI, I like your WWF poster girl...love to watch them girls fight!
Old 01-24-07, 12:57 AM

Bikes: A red one and a black one

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Great deal, man. My '05 was picked up for $230 in late '05, it treats me exceedingly well.

Now get it dirty!

Old 01-26-07, 09:35 PM
unofficial roadie

Bikes: 2004 Marin bobcat trail, 2006 trek fuel ex7, 2007 iron horse road bike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What tires are those??? They look like they are on backwards... If the labels are on the other side they definately are.. the labels are usually on the right side or the tire for OCP people.
Old 01-26-07, 11:32 PM
wannabe biker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DirtPedalerB
What tires are those??? They look like they are on backwards... If the labels are on the other side they definately are.. the labels are usually on the right side or the tire for OCP people.

there isnt really a logo or anything on them, didnt know you could put tires on backwards.... but i am new to the bike stuff so does it matter if they are?