View Single Post
Old 01-25-08, 06:58 PM
Chocolate Milk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow... GREAT POST! So helpful... but I still have a few questions for the OP...

Assuming I'm able to keep up with your squad's rigorous, CAT5 pace (I'm thinking I'll just intentionally sprain an ankle pryor to showing up) will you yell at me for the following:

Wearing the same Primal jersey as one of the regulars? Maybe you could email me ahead of time, so if you'll be wearing the Pink Floyd kit, I'll switch to the Rolling Stones.

Not rocking a compact with a 12-27? I know it doesn't make you guys weak... I wasn't even saying that. it's all about spin speed, I know... you guys are hard as f#ck. I'm sorry I brought it up.

Giggling at the fact that you guys "train" on 11 lb Addicts with full Record, Tune finishing kit, and Lightweights... while weighing 230lbs +? Okay, okay, I already know the answer to that one. You won't see the faintest smirk on my lips, I promise.

Being mesmerized by the stark contrast of your perfectly "moused" legs (razors are so five years ago) with the folds of hairy back-fat squeezing out the sides of your bib below your jersey? I'll try to look away, but it's strangely fascinating... "Hairless... hairy. Hairless... hairy. Hairless..."

So how about it, OP? Can make it without being yelled at?

F#cking fred dweebs.