Old 05-09-07, 06:52 PM
Helmet Head
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pete Fagerlin
No, you and your convoluted, often contradictory "analysis" of bicycle riding amuses me.

LOL!

You recommend the high road yet you're unable to take it. That's classic!
Pete,

There is a human being typing these words. A human being with opinions, thoughts and feelings that he openly and genuinely shares with others on this forum. And your words making fun of me and my opinions, thoughts and feelings are hurtful. If you would take that into consideration, I, for one, would appreciate it. I understand that it amuses you. But it hurts me. If you feel your amusement justifies hurting others, well, enough said.

I realize that I'm not perfect, and I've said my own share of hurtful things on this forum, and so this may seem hypocritical. I can't take those things back. But I can honestly say that I've never knowingly written anything that I knew would be hurtful, and I've backed off whenever the hurtful effect of my words has been brought to my attention.

I'm asking you, as a fellow forum member, to stop knowingly writing hurtful things at the cost of not only me, but anyone else on this forum, no matter how much amusement you get out of it.

For the sake of this forum and all of its members, thank you.

Respectfully yours,
HH